SL2-S written manual/instructions

38wadcutter

I just received my camera and tried numerous times to order the manual. Each time the website rejected my serial number - I tried with and without the prefix “0” in the number without success. Anyone else encounter this? Perhaps Leica is re-writing the manual for v.2 firmware??

8 hours ago, lawman said:

Perhaps Leica is re-writing the manual for v.2 firmware??

I don't think they've done that for any of their digital cameras. The manual posted online for the SL (601) is written for firmware version 2.2, despite significant changes to its operation by versions 3.0 et seq.

• 2 weeks later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 7/28/2021 at 2:15 AM, lawman said:

I just received my camera and tried numerous times to order the manual. Each time the website rejected my serial number - I tried with and without the prefix “0” in the number without success. Anyone else encounter this? Perhaps Leica is re-writing the manual for v.2 firmware??

I bought the SL2-s in Hong Kong. I do not remember whether I used the link stated by Jeff S or use a link stated in the brochures that came with the camera. One thing I vaguely remember was that I was asked to enter the version of camera I bought, the details of which was printed on the camera box (see photo). The serial number should be without the ZERO.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!