Barnack Challenge #42 Voting Thread.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Liebe LTM-Nutzer

Ihr habt bis zum 7 August Zeit, zwischen den Bildern zu wählen. Drei Punkte für das beste Bild, zwei für das zweitbeste und einen für den drittplatzierten.

Der Gewinner erhält das Recht, das Thema für die nächste Barnack Challenge festzulegen.

Dear LTM users

You have until 7 August to cast your vote as follows.Three points for best, two points for second and one point for third.

The winner then has the right to set the theme for the next Barnack Challenge.

Thank you to the participants, these are my votes...

3 points: Erl - "High five"

2 points: Pyrogallol - "mooring ropes"

1 point: Monochrome_Man - "Pro-life"

Consolation point : Gadfly21

According to my sums ... Pyrogallol scored 12 points,  Doug A scored 9 points and Thomas Schertel, Martin B and Erl each with 6 points.

Well done Pyrogallol with the print of your boat and its connections, you have the pleasure of launching the next challenge.

Thank you to all participants and hope we see each other again when Pyrogallol has set the theme. I will set up the "out takes" thread in a moment.

Nicely done Pyrogallol, congratulations.

Your suggestion of 'once a month', or other increased frequency would be a good idea IMO. I also think we should collate a list of LTM users that frequent the forum and directly contact them with an invitation to participate each time. There is not enough awareness of our little competition, IMO.

As a moderator is that something you have access to? People who have viewed or posted in the historical section or used the terms “screw” or “LTM” or something else that might identify them?  If that does not infringe any privacy rights.

Yes we need more publicity for this thread I noticed with the announcements I made in the Historical Sections on both the German and International forum that the posts were "viewed" and though this challenge did receive some new interest we still need more awareness.

On 8/10/2021 at 2:47 AM, Pyrogallol said:

As a moderator is that something you have access to? People who have viewed or posted in the historical section or used the terms “screw” or “LTM” or something else that might identify them?  If that does not infringe any privacy rights.

I believe there are many on this forum using LTM lenses but not in combination with a Barnack camera (my impression is that most use LTM lenses on a digital M or maybe film M camera with adapter). The group of users which actually use LTM lenses with a Barnack camera is likely small.