2021 Fall Meeting in Seattle, Washington

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have been looking forward to going to Seattle now for two years.  Our first in-person meeting in that long.  While the zoom meetings have been a great way to stay in touch, I am looking forward to walking around Pike’s place with new and old friends just shooting photographs.   I hope others will feel comfortable traveling, there will be some great sessions.  Here’s a link to see more:

https://lhsa.org/2021/07/lhsa-fall-conference-annual-meeting/#!event-register/2021/10/22/lhsa-conference-annual-meeting-seattle

I posted this in the member section too.  Hope to see you there!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, davidmknoble said:

Hope to see you there!

I hope too. I have never been in Seattle, in a Leica Store, and obviously at an LHSA meeting. I think it would be great to find it out about all of them. I'm thinking of assisting. I just need to organize my calendar.
Apart from the pleasure of meeting new people, be inspired, traveling, and discovering new places, I'm also interested in seeing in person and try Leica cameras, lenses, and general stuff. Do you know David, how does it work the Leica on loan? Do I have to book something or just show up in the morning early? First comes first served, w/ the risk of disappointment? I'm curious.

20 minutes ago, Dennis said:

I hope too. I have never been in Seattle, in a Leica Store, and obviously at an LHSA meeting. I think it would be great to find it out about all of them. I'm thinking of assisting. I just need to organize my calendar.
Apart from the pleasure of meeting new people, be inspired, traveling, and discovering new places, I'm also interested in seeing in person and try Leica cameras, lenses, and general stuff. Do you know David, how does it work the Leica on loan? Do I have to book something or just show up in the morning early? First comes first served, w/ the risk of disappointment? I'm curious.

Dennis, in terms of the loaner program, typically it is first come first serve.  It is a great time to meet and talk about our experiences.  I hope you can make it!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Well, fortunately the weather-guessers were wrong and we had mostly good weather for the conference. I'd like to thank everyone for coming and hope you can join us in Colorado Springs in May 2022 for our Spring Shoot, and in October 2022 in Dublin for our next Annual Meeting & Conference.

Please check out our brand-new website at lhsa.org

Yours,

Brad