dalton winery 2

vic vic

ah, ya sure they did. with some of those series (full series on my site) some with specialy made photos.

i suppose they will refresh their web too soon. they dont really into te mood of it now, because of the war, and it is te critical time now for vinograd yeards. this year work is probably lost (maybe something will be saved if the war will be really stopped in the following hours as supposed to be, rumors say that hisballah makes great troubles with libanies government refusing to accept the conditions between lebanon, un and israel).

the wines are fantastic - very recomended - they are distributed world wide.

Guest leica_mage

Victor, I too love those shots - especially the man tasting the grapes, though normally that would be too contrasty for me.

I'm going to look for one of their wines today or tomoroow and let you know...

Best,

thanks kp anf christphe...

enjoy kp if u find one -

it is destributed worldwide, but in jewish community neighbourhood in usa and england it might be slightly eassier to find i suppose.

here is their website - it is rather old but informative enough about the wine selection in general:

http://www.dalton-winery.com/

hi james - thanks :-)

oh - life in galil is amazing and beautiful, but ya - recently it was under bombardment. some wonderfull forest were burnt a little bit :-(.

and ya - i photograph what i feel and what seems to me more important. i ahve no obligations to the "obvious" - u r rite :-) even in fahion for example where im not alone (there are lots of other people envolved in it) i always search for "tone" - some essensial things that make the given project integral within itslef :-)

Guest leica_mage
[...] even in fahion for example where im not alone (there are lots of other people envolved in it) i always search for "tone" - some essensial things that make the given project integral within itslef :-)

Vic, I loved reading this, because I do the same, in all situations. Those friends and acquaintances of mine who are tone-blind don't understand what I'm after...

Best,

ha ha kp, ya it happens many times...

but u know, as far as u dont touch the role of other people too much (like for example the stylists about dressing in fashion), u can fully use your authority at the botton line.

at the end of the day - when i do some job i have to look at it proudly myslef, almost as if it is my personal art project - call it a kind of "dignity" if u want.

• 2 weeks later...