I ordered the m10-r black paint

JimmyCheng

On 11/8/2022 at 9:04 PM, skueh said:

Steven,

Have you received your repainted cameras or lens back from Shuiedo? If so, can you please share your thought on their products?

Thanks.

He’s been banned here, but you can probably contact him via Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/stev/?hl=en

Jeff

Edited by Jeff S
  • Like 1

Back to the black paint cameras 🙂

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DirkR440 said:

Back to the black paint cameras 🙂

While i love the lux and especially apo black chrome, unfortunately they fit the worse on black paint.. i even prefer the black anodized which happens to my least liked colour of the bunch

but that’s me, my personal preference 

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb jakontil:

While i love the lux and especially apo black chrome, unfortunately they fit the worse on black paint.. i even prefer the black anodized which happens to my least liked colour of the bunch

but that’s me, my personal preference 

I'm still waiting that Leica will release a new 50mm Summilux black paint. Maybe more wishful thinking... 😊

• Like 2

On 11/11/2022 at 6:55 PM, Herr Barnack said:

Oh thank God.  I was certain he had been executed!

Forgive my non-adherence to the conventions of this wonderful English language as I am regrettably not a native speaker and it has not come to my concern that my phrase could also mean that the poor fellow could have been deceased. Fortunately Mr. @Jeff S took the time off from pointing to forum users in what thread their answers had already been aswered and heroically saved this very embarrasing situation. I am of course expressing remorse, accepting blame, accepting responsibility, acknowledging harm, acknowledging wronging, offering repair, promising to behave better in the future and requesting forgiveness.

47 minutes ago, Al Brown said:

Forgive my non-adherence to the conventions of this wonderful English language as I am regrettably not a native speaker and it has not come to my concern that my phrase could also mean that the poor fellow could have been deceased. Fortunately Mr. @Jeff S took the time off from pointing to forum users in what thread their answers had already been aswered and heroically saved this very embarrasing situation. I am of course expressing remorse, accepting blame, accepting responsibility, acknowledging harm, acknowledging wronging, offering repair, promising to behave better in the future and requesting forgiveness.

@Al Brown I wrote my reply in jest - I should have attached a laughing face emoji to make sure there was not a misunderstanding of my post.

... I am of course expressing remorse, accepting blame, accepting responsibility, acknowledging harm, acknowledging wronging, offering repair, promising to behave better in the future and requesting forgiveness.

No need for all of that as no harm was done. 

As far as I know, that is.

Post #501…. a small joke, not a vicious personal attack.

Post #503… simple clarification for skueh, since lots of forum members choose to leave the forum; very rarely is someone banned.  Thought it would be helpful to advise that any contact with Steven would have to be through his still active Instagram account, as he’s not allowed here for private messaging.

Jeff

BLACK PAINT ALL THE THINGS! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...