From Luxembourg

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello @all,

Greetings from Luxembourg.
Short photographic CV:
When young I mostly shot Canon (A1, AE1, F1), later on had a Leica M4-P with some lenses (sold for a Hasselblad I still own but don't use).
Then came the usual parcours, house, children, divorce ...
Got back to photography recently through a Sigma fp, Olympus Pen-F and a Leica Q.
Sigma fp - I mostly use it experimental, adapting all sorts of glass, old and new (generally M39 and M42, Fujinon, Russar, Staeble, Voigtlander, Sigma, Panasonic, Canon M39 and FD, Leica R, TTartisans, 7artisans a.o.) together with a drawer full of adapters, rings, helicoids ...
Pen-F - my daily companion giving me the most satisfaction due to the fact that I take pictures with it whenever I want to, depending on lense quite a good outcome
Leica Q - bought used (very used) only recently, it is my street photography gear, point and shoot, set to 1/500 with automatic AP with the lowest ISO possible (set manually)
Looking forward to spend more time taking pics and reading here.
Cheers.
Jos 

Dear Jos, welcome to the LUF Forum.
There are several Leica users from Luxembourg her on the forum.
We are looking forward seeing your postings and/or images here soon.
Greetings from Echternacherbrück

John

p.s. During pre-corona times we used to have a Leica Meet and Greet event either in Luxembourg or Trier every 2 years. Great fun with participants from all over Europe (including a few participants from Luxembourg).
A few impressions can be found here: 

Hello Jos, welcome, and yes, there are some people from Luxembourg on this Forum.

I shoot Leica IIIf , M4 and more recently M10 and sometimes Rolleiflex /Planar,  Sinar 5", sometimes my vintage Voigtländer Bessa 1 I got from my dad in 1969. My wife uses M4, Konica Hexar,  Leica Q 1 and sometimes the Rolleiflex. I wish You will have lots of fun and creative moments here.

Jean-Marie