Adjusting focus point with Visoflex 020

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello All,

I noticed that I’m mot able to move focus point using the TL2 touch screen if I’m looking through the Visoflex. Or is this possible? With my Panasonic GX8, I can move the focus point wherever I want while looking through the EVF by touching the screen with my thumb.

Thanks!
Abhi

You shouldn't have a problem. Before you have to configure it

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

Thank you very much @Dopaco

I tried your suggestion but the focus does not move if I am looking through the viewfinder. It moves only when I lower it from my eye and use LCD to move focus. Maybe I'm missing something. Or Leica just doesn't support that functionality. 

Edited by kalifornier

18 hours ago, kalifornier said:

Thank you very much @Dopaco

I tried your suggestion but the focus does not move if I am looking through the viewfinder. It moves only when I lower it from my eye and use LCD to move focus. Maybe I'm missing something. Or Leica just doesn't support that functionality. 

I have TL2 - I have thought the same.  But I has not found a way to move the focus point other than with the LCD screen… 

El 6/10/2021 a las 20:04 escribió kalifornier:

Muchas gracias @Dopaco

Probé tu sugerencia, pero el enfoque no se mueve si miro a través del visor. Se mueve solo cuando lo bajo de mi ojo y uso la pantalla LCD para mover el enfoque. Quizás me estoy perdiendo algo. O Leica simplemente no es compatible con esa funcionalidad. 

No suelo utilizar la opción táctil, pero sé que está ahí y que las pruebas que he realizado en mi TL2 funcionan bien.

O no te entiendo bien, o estás confundiendo algo.

El Visoflex 20 no es ni puede ser táctil, como la mayoría de los visores de cámara, todo lo que hace es reflejar lo que aparece en la pantalla:

Por ejemplo, si elige la opción 4, el marco de enfoque o el punto de enfoque aparece en el centro, pero si desea asegurar un objeto que está en un extremo con su dedo, puede mover ese punto de enfoque y asegurar el enfoque en ese extremo. La foto se toma cuando presiona el botón del obturador de la cámara.

Si elige la opción 5, es lo mismo que la opción 4, pero la cámara simplemente toma la foto con el dedo.

Edited by Dopaco
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Dopaco said:

No suelo utilizar la opción táctil, pero sé que está ahí y que las pruebas que he realizado en mi TL2 funcionan bien.

O no te entiendo bien, o estás confundiendo algo.

El Visoflex 20 no es ni puede ser táctil, como la mayoría de los visores de cámara, todo lo que hace es reflejar lo que aparece en la pantalla:

Por ejemplo, si elige la opción 4, el marco de enfoque o el punto de enfoque aparece en el centro, pero si desea asegurar un objeto que está en un extremo con su dedo, puede mover ese punto de enfoque y asegurar el enfoque en ese extremo. La foto se toma cuando presiona el botón del obturador de la cámara.

Si elige la opción 5, es lo mismo que la opción 4, pero la cámara simplemente toma la foto con el dedo.

This is an English language fourum, so as a service to the International members:

or I usually use the touch option, but I know it is there and that the tests I have done on my TL2 work fine.

Either I don't understand you well, or you are confusing something.

The Visoflex 20 is not and cannot be touch, like most camera viewfinders, all it does is mirror what appears on the screen:

For example, if you choose option 4, the focus frame or focus point appears in the center, but if you want to secure an object that is at one end with your finger, you can move that focus point and secure focus on that end. extreme. The photo is taken when you press the shutter button on the camera.

If you choose option 5, it is the same as option 4, but the camera simply takes the photo with your finger.

• Like 1

🙏.    Sorry, the google translator, I have it configured so that everything that is in English is translated into Spanish, except when I write something in English that does not have to be translated but if I forget to say "do not translate", send the text that has translated although the original was written in English.
It is not the first time that happens to me, I will try to be more careful and look at how to configure Google to be more secure.

• Thanks 1

Am 17.6.2021 um 21:00 schrieb kalifornier:

Hi @Dopacowhat I was asking was can you drag the focus point by finger while looking through the EVF? I can only do so looking at the LCD. Thanks.

I think it cannot be done, at least I have not succeeded. If you are looking through the electronic viewfinder, the screen turns off and you cannot see the small square of the focus point.

I have configured the electric viewfinder so that when I bring my eye close to the viewfinder, it automatically turns the screen on and off. There may be other ways to do it that I have not tried.

16 hours ago, Dopaco said:

I think it cannot be done, at least I have not succeeded. If you are looking through the electronic viewfinder, the screen turns off and you cannot see the small square of the focus point.

I have configured the electric viewfinder so that when I bring my eye close to the viewfinder, it automatically turns the screen on and off. There may be other ways to do it that I have not tried.

Thank you for the clarification. That was what I wanted to know. It's unfortunate that Leica disabled this functionality. With my Panasonic GX8, I can look through the viewfinder and move the focus point with my finger at the same point. But, minor point :)