The beauty of the Q2 is that you do not need much.  My favorite accessories are:

• Half Case from Artisan & Artist (with flaps on bottom for access to battery & SD card)
  • Thin glass LCD protector
  • Overgaard lens hood
  • Rope style sling strap

That's about it for my everyday kit.  (I also have a spare battery, Nitecore charger and WD My Passport backup for travel.)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I like the Match Technical cap, good seal and easy to use...but, after trying the Q cap, I find I like it better. Nice seal and even easier to remove/put on. Also attracts less lint than the Match Technical cap.

On 6/11/2021 at 7:43 AM, Richard K said:

I like the Match Technical cap, good seal and easy to use...but, after trying the Q cap, I find I like it better. Nice seal and even easier to remove/put on. Also attracts less lint than the Match Technical cap.

I like my Q-Cap so far, but I did manage to knock it off accidentally. I switched to having the tab facing upward which helps. I doubt losing it in the wild will be a problem since I tend to only have the lens cap on when the camera is in the bag.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

1. Original Leica "Protector Q2
2. Original Leica "Carrying strap Q2" (Attention! You need the accessory carrying strap! The original strap damages the upper corners of the "Protector Q2".
3. Battery pouch "Wiper" for two batteries and two SD cards ( https://shop.neunzehn72.de/produkt/akkutasche-wiper-fuer-2-akkus-und-2-sd-karten/
(The white dot in the bag is a NFC sticker. If you hold your cell phone on it, you have the manual at hand... You can buy the NFC stickers at Amazon for 70 cents - I have them on all my devices)
4. And for very rare occasions a SF 40 (because of TTL and size - and with the 3.1 firmware it even works quite well when it has to go fast)

(translated by deepl.com)

Edited by Ralle196608
On 6/24/2021 at 2:40 PM, Ralle196608 said:

1. Original Leica "Protector Q2
2. Original Leica "Carrying strap Q2" (Attention! You need the accessory carrying strap! The original strap damages the upper corners of the "Protector Q2".
3. Battery pouch "Wiper" for two batteries and two SD cards ( https://shop.neunzehn72.de/produkt/akkutasche-wiper-fuer-2-akkus-und-2-sd-karten/
(The white dot in the bag is a NFC sticker. If you hold your cell phone on it, you have the manual at hand... You can buy the NFC stickers at Amazon for 70 cents - I have them on all my devices)
4. And for very rare occasions a SF 40 (because of TTL and size - and with the 3.1 firmware it even works quite well when it has to go fast)

(translated by deepl.com)

Thank you for showing the battery holder. Looks good, so good that I’ve just bought one!