Leitz Focomat 11c

fbizzarri

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi I have  inherited a  Leitz Focomat 11c and was wondering the best place to try to sell this and how much it is likely to be worth.

I am assuming that this is working perfectly as all other photographic equipment I have inherited is in immaculate condition.

Any assistance in where to try to sell this would be much appreciated.

Frances

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Actually it looks like a sad mess, but some enthusiast might want it for restoration.

The forum does not not do valuations. You could just put on eBay. Or try in the classifieds section of this forum.

This Focomat IIa enlarger is the predecessor of the Focomat IIc and quite a bit older. Right now, there are three well cared for IIa's for sale in Germany's local 2nd hand market Kleinanzeigen at €200 or less. Some of those are the so-called Color version which means they have the important filter tray. Yours is still older and does not.

Jaapv is being kind with his condition description. This enlarger is the opposite of immaculate. Assuming that all the parts are present, this would take a lot of time (weeks) and specific knowledge to fix it up. And then it remains to be seen if everything is without permanent damage.

In this condition someone may want it for parts. Depending on where you are: try advertising it on your local online sites: In Italy Subito, in France Leboncoin . . .