Posted (edited)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I’ve had the lens for many weeks, and wrote an extensive review. I wasn’t going to push this out, but what’s the point of putting in the effort if it’s not going to be read and provide a point of view to whoever may be interested: 

https://www.harisubramanyam.com/reviews/LeicaM-APO35/2

Edited by TheGodParticle/Hari
Disclaimer: I am an official Beta Tester for Leica, but all opinions are my own and free of any influence.
Posted (edited)

The best analysis of the lens I’ve read thus far, including Reid and Jono (I had no patience for the youtube talkshow, so I don’t know about them).

Edited by otto.f
1 hour ago, otto.f said:

The best analysis of the lens I’ve read thus far, including Reid and Jono (I had no patience for the youtube talkshow, so I don’t know about them).

Thank you very much, these two names are benchmarks for reviews.

Quite similar to you, my extensive Hollywoodesque YouTube mega million Dogecoin studio production efforts can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCApr8D0v8u2Hs2lM7qdO9gw

Posted (edited)

Did you return the lens to Germany because you had it only to test it, or because you found something not perfect that should be modified?

Edited by Gelatino

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 5/16/2021 at 12:51 PM, Gelatino said:

Did you return the lens to Germany because you had it only to test it, or because you found something not perfect that should be modified?

They sent it to me for a long period of time, so I could write a detailed review. But of course I had to send it back.

Would’ve been nice to keep it as a gift but it doesn’t work that way 😁