Leica Cameras Leather Accessories: Angelo Smaldore (Angelo Pelle)

D-Mavignier

I do not know Angelo but I do know Oberwerth and have their M10 Crossbody Holster. Good classic looks and quality is just perfect (I also have camera bags from them). What I like as well: fits with my beloved Tri-Elmar:-) Great light travel combo.  

PS magnetic closing not cheap velcro

• 2 years later...

I've purchased many SL half cases and straps as well as M carriers from Angelo Smaldore. I have a mixed reaction to the quality of all the pieces I've gotten. For the most part I think the quality is good but the prices are, in my opinion, high also. In my book there is no "trick" to supplying good quality when the price is commensurate. Yes, I demand quality and craftsmanship. However, just as important if not more so is customer service. I was saddened to read the response from him to the poster and now I'm questioning doing any more business there. As folks pointed out, yes the full refund is apparently required by EU law. Is it worth the hassle of going to a regulatory authority or even an attorney? I don't think so! My time is worth more and frankly I'd rather do business with folks I can trust and rely upon. Thanks to the original poster and all who contributed for saving me from a potentially ugly encounter.

I've purchased many SL half cases and straps as well as M carriers from Angelo Smaldore. I have a mixed reaction to the quality of all the pieces I've gotten. For the most part I think the quality is good but the prices are, in my opinion, high also. In my book there is no "trick" to supplying good quality when the price is commensurate. Yes, I demand quality and craftsmanship. However, just as important if not more so is customer service. I was saddened to read the response from him to the poster and now I'm questioning doing any more business there. As folks pointed out, yes the full refund is apparently required by EU law. Is it worth the hassle of going to a regulatory authority or even an attorney? I don't think so! My time is worth more and frankly I'd rather do business with folks I can trust and rely upon. Thanks to the original poster and all who contributed for saving me from a potentially ugly encounter.

...as an update I just purchased the half case and strap from Oberwerth. A bit pricier than AS but the quality and craftsmanship seems superior.