This Government must go; say Colombians in Miami (BW)

Louis

Advertisement (gone after registration)

This thread is by no means a political statement; but a reportage of an event.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, newnew said:

Very nice pictures Louis and in the right Leica mood ! Which camera ?

Hello Ali and thank you. Sorry, I forgot to mention I was using CL and  35mm TL   for these pictures.

1 hour ago, Stacey L said:

Great set, Louis! There are similar protests here in D.C. I haven't been able to get down to one as of yet, but some of my friends are covering this event beautifully.

Stacy, thanks a lot. I greatly miss the protests in DC. I was trying to participate in very one when I was still living there.

3 minutes ago, stuny said:

Please see my comments in the other thread - They apply equally here

Stuny, thank you very much. Yes, I do agree with you. Once I was visiting my father in law who was working for an American company in Venezuela and I loved the country and the people. But look what has become to that wonderful place now!... So sad!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fotografr said:

Excellent set. I think the b&w has even more impact than the color set.

Brent, thank you. I also prefer BW, but these are very colorful people, not only in personality, but also in cloths and more especially, their national colors. I think, I had to also have a “color” post of them. :)

40 minutes ago, Henry Taylor said:

Louis you did a fine job on covering this unrest protest against the government , I'm sure more will  follow.

Henry, thank you. I may post more, hoping it wouldn’t be too boring for the folks of the gallery to see too many posts from me.

1 hour ago, Louis said:

Brent, thank you. I also prefer BW, but these are very colorful people, not only in personality, but also in cloths and more especially, their national colors. I think, I had to also have a “color” post of them. :)

Henry, thank you. I may post more, hoping it wouldn’t be too boring for the folks of the gallery to see too many posts from me.

Your first shot is the best one of the group it portrays the feeling and excitement of the moment. 

• Like 1