At the window

benqui

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Thanks a lot! Your kind words are really much appreciated. This is also one of my favorite portraits. One of the few situations where you look through the viewfinder and you know that you will love the photo. This is what makes photography so unique.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

vor 29 Minuten schrieb benqui:

Thanks a lot! Your kind words are really much appreciated. This is also one of my favorite portraits. One of the few situations where you look through the viewfinder and you know that you will love the photo. This is what makes photography so unique.

Thank you very much for your reply. Just curious, thought M9M was the only digital M you were working with, but here you stated otherwise. But technique really is so unimportant, when everything come together so well.

• Like 1

vor 12 Stunden schrieb e1k3:

Thank you very much for your reply. Just curious, thought M9M was the only digital M you were working with, but here you stated otherwise. But technique really is so unimportant, when everything come together so well.

I totally agree with you, the technique is not so importrant. and if you buy a digital Leica, for sure you are not a freak who is looking for the latest technique. I still habe the M9M which I will keep forever. It is an hate-love relationship. If I need fast results and a monitor, I use the M-240-P which works perfect for me. But two months ago I bought a M10-D in a very good condition which I really like a lot. For a long time I wanted this camera, it is such a fun to use. 

• Like 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Talker:

Attraktives Modell, allein....
die Haltung stimmt für mich nicht. Es sieht so aus als stütze die Frau ihren Kopf auf dem Bein/Knie eines Anderen. Der Kopf gehört irgendwie nicht zur Schulter... es passt nicht.

Dank Dir. Ist sicher Geschmackssache, aber für mich passt es zu 100%. Mir gefällt es von allen meinen Portraits fast am besten. Aber ich bin auch ein Augenmensch

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Henry Taylor:

Lovely skin tomes  nicely done portrait 

Glad you like it Henry, thanx a lot.

Ich schaue mir Deine Bilder gern an...immer mit Bedacht sehr gut fotografiert, meine ich zu sehen. Sehr gute Model-Auswahl. Bei "At the Window" bleiben wir unterschiedlicher Meinung, was jas völlig ok ist, für Dich ja auch.

Edited by Talker
  • Like 1

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Talker:

Ich schaue mir Deine Bilder gern an...immer mit Bedacht sehr gut fotografiert, meine ich zu sehen. Sehr gute Model-Auswahl. Bei "At the Window" bleiben wir unterschiedlicher Meinung, was jas völlig ok ist, für Dich ja auch.

Ist ja auch kein Problem!!!

Outstanding lighting, tonal control and overall portrait.

Scrolling the picture (I'm seeing this on a 15" notebook), crop is ineviatble, with some crops the shoulder appears to become slightly dominant. The effect is less pronounced when seeing the complete picture.

Stefan

• Like 1

Am 16.5.2021 um 18:38 schrieb StS:

Outstanding lighting, tonal control and overall portrait.

Scrolling the picture (I'm seeing this on a 15" notebook), crop is ineviatble, with some crops the shoulder appears to become slightly dominant. The effect is less pronounced when seeing the complete picture.

Stefan

Thanks a lot Stefan! I agree, in this case it is really better to see the photo without any scrolling.