M10 User Profiles

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Both my M10R & M10M manuals appear to show the facility for up to 6 User Profiles to be saved plus the default, however, both camera's appear to allow only 4 to be saved?

Could someone confirm that this is correct (e.g. it was changed to 4 in a firmware update) as I've not really used them much before (even with my previous M10P). All I can seem to save a Profile to is Users 1-4?

Thanks

Not sure if it helps, but in my M10 (just M10, not R or P or M) I have the standard camera profile plus 4 custom user profiles only. I never saw six. I bought my M10 three years ago, and It always had only four, as now with the last firmware 2.20.48.38

The manuals for M10 and M10P say four profiles (+Standard) and the manuals for M10M and M10R six (+Standard). I can only verify that four is correct for the original M10 and I'm quite sure this has been so since early firmware versions.

Thanks for your replies appreciated and I’m not going mad therefore and it is 4!! I think the technical authors of the M10M and M10R manuals have got confused with the SL2/SL2-S as of course those camera’s have six!!

It is not uncommon for Leica to have errors and typos in their documentation. The original M10M data sheet mentions white balance settings. My downloaded version of the M10-P manual claims that "For memory slots are available..." But the spelling is correct in the M10 manual.