• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Rowing" CL & TL 55-135 Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Happy dogs... CL Sigma 56mm Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Last night in the backyard 60mm, 200 ISO 1/6 @f10  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lawrence_lee said:

At the breeding season, the Egret turn out to be very beautiful. Sigma 100-400mm.

Lawrence, you do set a very high bar for those who wish to emulate your achievements. Your latest set of pictures shows the grace and beauty of these lovely birds. Well done! Are you a Sigma ambassador? 

19 minutes ago, wda said:

Lawrence, you do set a very high bar for those who wish to emulate your achievements. Your latest set of pictures shows the grace and beauty of these lovely birds. Well done! Are you a Sigma ambassador? 

Thank You!

I am a Leica fan. In the digital age Leica lacks the tele lens which are now supplemented by the L mount Alliance. I just follow those forerunner such as Marac & Boojay to use the Sigma 100-400mm.  Certainly, I am not a Sigma ambassador.

Lawrence

19 hours ago, lawrence_lee said:

At the breeding season, the Egret turn out to be very beautiful. Sigma 100-400mm.

Stunning images Lawrence, really really wonderful captures of these beautiful creatures.

An abandoned church

Vario-Elmarit-TL 18-56 at 18mm and 40mm

A little evening back lighting on a cactus plant in the high desert around El Dorado, New Mexico.

Leica CL with the 55-135mm @ 135mm.

13 minutes ago, thedruid said:

A little evening back lighting on a cactus plant in the high desert around El Dorado, New Mexico.

Stunning use of back-lighting. 

1 hour ago, thedruid said:

Oh Cholla, I’ve pulled many off my legs and seen many a cow wearing them on various parts of their body.

6 hours ago, wda said:

Stunning use of back-lighting. 

Many thanks @wda

5 hours ago, Shawn30 said:

Oh Cholla, I’ve pulled many off my legs and seen many a cow wearing them on various parts of their body.

Yes Cholla they are painful,  except for the Pack Rats who like them a lot I've been told 😀

• jaapv changed the title to CL - the image thread
  • jaapv pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic