• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Rowing" CL & TL 55-135 Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

This tiny little church originally twelfth century had fallen into ruin but was rebuilt on slightly higher ground in 1858.. St. Mary's, Broughton, Parish of Myddle Shropshire..  CL + 21mm M Mount, one from the light side, one from the dark, couple more on Flickr if you're interested.   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the

Happy dogs... CL Sigma 56mm Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  

Posted Images

Couple from yesterday's walk... CL Pan 24-105

13 minutes ago, Boojay said:

Couple from yesterday's walk... CL Pan 24-105

Jayne, the second one is a beautiful picture, deserving of a place on your wall.  Is that Pana-zoom your walk-around lens of choice nowadays?

28 minutes ago, wda said:

Jayne, the second one is a beautiful picture, deserving of a place on your wall.  Is that Pana-zoom your walk-around lens of choice nowadays?

Thanks David.  It's a good lens for everyday, when you don't know what you're going to be shooting but know you want some range, in every way I think the Leica 18-56 gives better image quality, but needs more light than we are having here in the UK at the moment, of course it lacks the range plus the image stabilisation on the Panasonic lens can help.   I was meeting the family (on bridge 55) yesterday for a much needed catch up on a socially distanced walk, grandchildren spotted the ducks and some early lambs too, no lambs have arrived at home yet.

18 minutes ago, Boojay said:

Thanks David.  It's a good lens for everyday, when you don't know what you're going to be shooting but know you want some range, in every way I think the Leica 18-56 gives better image quality, but needs more light than we are having here in the UK at the moment, of course it lacks the range plus the image stabilisation on the Panasonic lens can help.   I was meeting the family (on bridge 55) yesterday for a much needed catch up on a socially distanced walk, grandchildren spotted the ducks and some early lambs too, no lambs have arrived at home yet.

A family group photo with a difference. Very picturesque. 

Daurian Redstart (Male).  CL with Sigma 100-400mm

Still trying to get my skill level up during this lock up.

Managed to find a tripod coller that fits on the Leica-R 80-200 and now have a little set up going on, so I took these shots.

Blue Tit & Long Tailed Tit from my hedge feeder. I just missed focus on the long tailed tit those buggers move so fast.

• jaapv changed the title to CL - the image thread
  • jaapv pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic