• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Rowing" CL & TL 55-135 Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

This tiny little church originally twelfth century had fallen into ruin but was rebuilt on slightly higher ground in 1858.. St. Mary's, Broughton, Parish of Myddle Shropshire..  CL + 21mm M Mount, one from the light side, one from the dark, couple more on Flickr if you're interested.   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the

Happy dogs... CL Sigma 56mm Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  

Posted Images

Red Breasted Nuthatch

CL 135 Tele-Elmar through window glass, excellent pose to bad it is close to the feeder. 

2 hours ago, lawrence_lee said:

Parus Major. CL with Sigma 100-400mm.

Nice one Lawrence.  Lovely picture - one to be proud of.  Quite arresting with the bird proceeding at such an angle, and the repeated curving elements give it a stately composition, along with the sparsity of some Eastern paintings.  What do the ideograms say?

23 minutes ago, rob_w said:

Nice one Lawrence.  Lovely picture - one to be proud of.  Quite arresting with the bird proceeding at such an angle, and the repeated curving elements give it a stately composition, along with the sparsity of some Eastern paintings.  What do the ideograms say?

Thank You!  The ideograms only depict the name of the bird in Chinese.

Lawrence

A few shots from the annual "Concours" car show in Miami Design District.

CL + 35mm TL

CL + 55-135

Edited by Louis

I know it's a sin to get the feeder in the shot but these little birds are so hard to photograph, I was just dellighted to get one in focus.

Leica CL / Leica-R 80-200 ROM

39 minutes ago, Marac said:

I know it's a sin to get the feeder in the shot but these little birds are so hard to photograph, I was just dellighted to get one in focus.

Marac, I don't have a Sinners' book so I don't know which rules you play by. What I do know is, that I much prefer to see a bird portrayed in its environment,  man-made or natural. I like it very much. 

3 hours ago, Marac said:

Let me reassure you - I'm a fellow sinner: Sigma 100-400

-20 F.    TL 18-56.   LEICA CL.       🥶🥶 Brrrr

Our new gas-fired heating plant, Saint Paul, MN

• jaapv changed the title to CL - the image thread
  • jaapv pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic