• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Rowing" CL & TL 55-135 Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

This tiny little church originally twelfth century had fallen into ruin but was rebuilt on slightly higher ground in 1858.. St. Mary's, Broughton, Parish of Myddle Shropshire..  CL + 21mm M Mount, one from the light side, one from the dark, couple more on Flickr if you're interested.   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Last night in the backyard 60mm, 200 ISO 1/6 @f10  

Posted Images

A foursome hitting  the links.     Kamposia Park, South Saint Paul, Minnesota.     The parking lot was full, a few hundred frisbee-golfers.        TL 35 1.4.          1 of  3 

Feels like ages since I posted anything from my CL, anyway two different looks from same location, same walk, both with 35TL.

I shot this initially as a B&W with a M10M 90mm.

A friend asked that I reshoot it In color with the CL.  f5.6. 1/100. ISO 1600.  very different lighting.  Sigma 56mm

As I made the kitchen ready for cooking the other morning, I saw a light emanate from the mostly closed blinds in the living room. I walked over, turned the blinds to full open, and gasped. What a sky! 

Ran into my office, grabbed the camera, and snapped three exposures.

Dawn Clouds - Santa Clara 2021
Leica CL + Pentax-L 43mm f/1.9 Special
ISO 250 @ f/5.6 @ 1/60

A new time begins. :D

G

Had to hike about ten whole paces from the stern of my boat "Off the Grid" to shoot the reflections from the masts of the Arabella dancing across the waters

CL  18-56 100 ISO 1/125 @f6.3 

John.  lives across the street, he is 90 yers old and has 8 daughters. Leica 18-56.....Love the guy. Puts me to shame. Also, he has Parkinson's Disease.  18-56 

• jaapv changed the title to CL - the image thread
  • jaapv pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic