Advertisement (gone after registration)

View from the street into the foyer of my local indefinitely-closed cinema.

CL + 35/1.4 TL cropped

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Rowing" CL & TL 55-135 Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

This tiny little church originally twelfth century had fallen into ruin but was rebuilt on slightly higher ground in 1858.. St. Mary's, Broughton, Parish of Myddle Shropshire..  CL + 21mm M Mount, one from the light side, one from the dark, couple more on Flickr if you're interested.   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Last night in the backyard 60mm, 200 ISO 1/6 @f10  

Posted Images

On 12/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, tommonego@gmail.com said:

Morning after the snow tree across the field, out my fron door, 1 degree F (-17C).

CL 105 Micro Nikkor

I've taken a few shots with my old Nikon glass (from an old D90) and there's some softness to all pictures that it is sometimes welcome but most of the times not, I want sharpness. Do you find the same or similar softness?

Nice view by the way.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb pocholin:

I've taken a few shots with my old Nikon glass (from an old D90) and there's some softness to all pictures that it is sometimes welcome but most of the times not, I want sharpness. Do you find the same or similar softness?

Nice view by the way.

I bought the 105 on fleabay for very little, the seller said it was "excellent" but it had major fungus. Sent it out for a CLA and it has been spectacular since. I also use a Tokina 11-16 f2.8 from my Nikon and it is also nice glass. In a Nikon discussion I mentioned I had a 24 f2 Nikon, asked how it was on my Leica, had never tried it and it was better on my CL than the D300 I had used it with, was even acceptable at f2, over all just not nearly as good as my 23. It is going to be interesting, my sister in law is sending me some old Nikon glass she has hanging around, she only wants her D600 and a zoom, I think a 24-70 f2.8. So we'll see about how those work. Oh yes I have a couple of early AF Nikon lenses, their focusing rings are so small I find them awkward to use, though the 55 f2.8 is excellent glass. 

One other Nikon lens I tried and it was very good was a Series E 100 f2.8, I was debating whether I sould carry it or my 90 Elmarit, then I bought the 105, which is big so if I want light it is the Elmarit, if weight doesn't matter it is the 105.

Edited by tommonego@gmail.com

Monochrome conversions captured with the 18-56mm Vario TL.

Nokton 35/1.4 at 200ISO

I often favour the square format. I spent a year or two with a 6x6 and it forever changed my perspective.

Edited by Mr.Prime

TL 35.      My favorite fish & chips in Minneapolis. Judy and I had a car-picnic.    1@2 of 4

3&4

1 hour ago, michali said:

Same combination as above

Hi Michali,  love it - I have been twisting and turning on this lens v the APO M Summilux 75 (so I can miss focus on my M10M) on the L mount adapter.  I think these two images have just made my mind up.  (Note all resistance to referring to Santa ‘Claws’),

50 minutes ago, Sjz said:

Hi Michali,  love it - I have been twisting and turning on this lens v the APO M Summilux 75 (so I can miss focus on my M10M) on the L mount adapter.  I think these two images have just made my mind up.  (Note all resistance to referring to Santa ‘Claws’),

If you'd like to see more images taken with the 85mm f1.4 DG DN, I've posted some on a few pages of the TL2 images thread starting here

Edited by Reggie
2 hours ago, Sjz said:

Thank you. It's a fantastic lens, wonderful IQ & I also love the fact that its got an aperture ring. AF is fast & accurate on both the CL & SL2. You won't regret it.

If you haven't already done so, click through the images above to get a better idea of how good this lens is.

Edited by michali
  • jaapv changed the title to CL - the image thread
  • jaapv pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic