Leica M6: Sucherlupe 1.25 lässt sich nicht aufschrauben

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hallo Leica-Freunde,

ich habe ein Problem mit meiner M6 TTL (0,58): die (bei Kleinanzeigen) erstandene Sucherlupe lässt sich leider nur ca. 1/8 bis 1/4 Gewindegang auf den Sucher aufschrauben.
Muss man bei der Montage irgendwas beachten oder muss man irgendwas am Sucher einstellen oder ändern, damit die Lupe passt?

Danke und Gruß,
Sumatra

Grade habe ich meine Sucherlupen auf meine M6 aufgeschraubt und wie folgt gemessen: ganz aufschrauben bis "handwarm" fest und dann abschrauben, bis sich die Lupe abziehen lässt. Dabei habe ich den frei drehbaren Haltering der Lupe mit den Fingern fixiert und an der Beschriftung die Umdrehung beobachtet.

Ergebnis: bei meiner Kombination ist es etwas weniger als eine volle Umdrehung, also ca. 270 Grad.

Bei der Montage muss man die Lupe nur grade ansetzen und so lange drehen, bis die Gewinde ineinander greifen. Am Sucher muss man nichts einstellen oder ändern.

Schau Dir mal das Gewinde Deiner Lupe an. Ist das noch in Ordnung, also noch schwarz eloxiert und wenn Du mit dem Fingernagel durch das Gewinde gehst, gibt es da kleine Widerstände oder gleitet der Fingernagel glatt durch? Hast Du eine Leselupe und kannst Dir das Gewinde im Detail mal ansehen? Zur Not geht auch Bilder mit dem Mobiltelefon machen und dann am Rechner vergrößern.

Bei Gewindeproblemen an der Lupe kann man mit einer feinen Feile die Macken vorsichtig glätten.

Weitere Ergebnisse:

M (240) 2013: 400 Grad

M7 (2006): 270 Grad

M3 (1960): 400 Grad

M1 (1960): 360 Grad

Noch ein Grund, warum Deine Lupe nicht ganz so weit geht: das Innengewinde des Suchers könnte verschmutzt sein. Zuerst nachschauen und dann mal mit einem Wattestäbchen vorsichtig durchwischen. Bleibt etwas von dem Wattestäbchen im Innengewinde hängen? Dann wäre das Gewinde des Suchers beschädigt.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Sumatra:

Update: das Gewinde der Lupe war defekt - eine andere Lupe passt perfekt mit ca. 360 Grad auf der M6.

dann ist die Lösung einfach, entweder Lupe zurück geben oder, wenn sie sehr billig war, das Gewinde der Lupe mit einer Feile nacharbeiten.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By loading
      Hello everybody,
      I need some advice regarding repairing/CLA of an M6.
      The camera seems to have shutter capping (It might be partially my fault since I took out the camera at -7 degrees Celsius a whole day, however, after that, I shoot a roll in a normal temperature environment -my house- and everything  was fine, all the images were fine)
      So... these are my questions:
      1. Do I sent the camera to Leica Camera without prior notice? I mean, do I ship it with DHL and that's it?
      I'm asking this because on their service page they do not specify all the types of Leicas they are repairing. I'm assuming M6 is one of them but it's better to play it safe.
      2. I want my problem to be fixed and also I want a full CLA (I've noticed some gunk on the winding gears and the low exposure times are not quite accurate). Should I specify the CLA part in the attached document or the CLA of a camera comes by default with the 
      repairing process?
      3. Please don't laugh on this one but the camera will be sent to: Leica Camera AG, Am Leitz-Park 5, Wetzlar, Germany? I'm asking that just to be sure that I'm sending the camera to the right address.
      I realize the questions are a little bit odd but I never sent a camera for a CLA (I usually shoot with two EOS3 cameras-never had a problem).
      I bought recently this Leica from Ebay and I want to make it "as new" before I start shooting with it intensively.
      Thanks in advance for the answers
      Cheers
      L.
    • By Boreees
      Hi all, 
      Just had my M6 CLA’d due to a light leak around the shutter curtains. They are demonstrating some curling and leave a light leak when a frame is left in the gate for too long. The tech replaces the baffles among other things but I can still see a bit of light at the edges when shining a bright light. He claims that is normal and his other Leicas also have this. Can anyone attest if that is true by checking your shutter curtain edges when shining a bright light inside? 

much obliged
      Boe

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Boreees
      Hi all, 
      Just had my M6 CLA’d due to a light leak around the shutter curtains. They are demonstrating some curling and leave a light leak when a frame is left in the gate for too long. The tech replaces the baffles among other things but I can still see a bit of light at the edges when shining a bright light. He claims that is normal and his other Leicas also have this. Can anyone attest if that is true by checking your shutter curtain edges when shining a bright light inside? 

much obliged!

Boe
    • By lookbook
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  
    • By Michael.Randy
      Hi, i need some advice
      Is it worth to get M6 TTL Millenium, Dragon 2000 or MP Black paint?
      Problem is
      Dragon has 0.85 mag, i wear glasses also i heard that mp has better vf, not much flaring
      Second, the price of those m6 limited are close to new MP Black paint

Regards
      Mike