Where is the thread "Post an image relating to the previous one" ?

vor 9 Minuten schrieb 01maciel:

I noticed that the favourite threads in 'Others' disappeared last night. A click to an older photo in the archive throws an error code 2F173/K. Is it just me? Have I offended someone? ;)

Can you send me samples via PN please?

Links are important!

Will check.

Andreas

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lykaman
      V-Lux 4 a great all purpose camera...          

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Michele Belloni
      Hi to all... I've just published an article on my little blog. Let me know what do you think if you have time to read it. 🙂
      Blog post: Why Leica?
    • By CheshireCat
      It's been a couple of days that I am stuck with plaintext while posting on the forum with my iPad.
      Don't know if this happens also on other OS's.

Also, the first empty line of text used to separate the quoted message from the reply is removed when editing the reply.
    • By defektive
      Hi All,
      I'm looking at investing in an R setup to supplement my M gear and am after a couple of opinions. I am looking at purchasing an Elmarit 180mm (second version) and Summilux 80mm and considering mounting them on an R5. Ideally I would like someone to post some pictures here if they have either of these lenses on an R5 as I am struggling to find any on the internet. Having not seen the R5 or either lens in person I need some information on whether the lenses mentioned balance well on it or am I better to look at an R8?

Any help would be much appreciated.
      Sam