Intrepid enlarger

andybarton

Advertisement (gone after registration)

This looks like a very interesting bit of kit.

I hope that they can get this into production properly. They have certainly Kickstarted 10x their original goal.

Ilford just reTweeted someone's very positive experience with it 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I think it's a great idea and joined in with the Kickstarter support ... but a few hours to late to get the first batch.

I don't really have enough dedicated space to set up my V35 which has now been stored in a box for a few years, so I plan to give this a go with the Novoflex copy stand all clamped to the side of a table.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2021 at 10:28 PM, fatihayoglu said:

I have their 4x5 enlarger and it is pretty good, except requiring alignment check frequently. Ive joined KS too at this one looks bit more stable.

...hello, fatihayoglu, could you please expand on this a little bit? For example, how much correction needs to be done to the alignment and how often? Any other gems you are able to throw in will be much appreciated. Thanks.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Mine arrived a couple of hours ago , roughly five months after I ordered it. 
I need to buy chemicals and possibly some blackout material for the bathroom door, then I’ll be giving it a go.

It’s nicely packaged, about the size of a shoebox, and the negative holders are much better quality than I expected - I was afraid they were going to be stiff card, but they’re metal, very solid. 

• Like 2