M8 ISO stuck on 160

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello everyone, I've had my M8 for about 5 months, shooting off and on, still learning its ways. But just tonight I realized that I couldn't adjust my iso out of 160, it's not a problem I had before. I went back through all my photos and noticed that the last time I bothered to change the iso to 640 was in December, nothing had changed, even the same sd card. I don't know if the problem stems from or its related to the dead pixel problem I noticed on my first outing with the camera. If anybody knows about this issue, I'll appreciate any suggestions or advice.

2 hours ago, jaapv said:

You have to keep the ISO button depressed to change the ISO, IIRC (long time since I used an M8 ;) )

Perhaps on an M8 but I just checked my M8.2 and this is not the case.  Select ISO, select AUTO or the ISO desired, press the MENU button to select MENU and then MENU again to select out and close the session.

when you are in the set mode and select the iso you want , you have to push the set button again to set it . when i use compensation 

or iso , i have often forgotten to press set again , and the camera will go back to the last setting . if you set auto , then go to menu to

set max iso and slow shutter speed .  

• 2 weeks later...