Advertisement (gone after registration)

50 Noctilux 1.2 w/ NDx4 and 1/8 Black Promist on M10M

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

to Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Wide open. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Again, soft, but who cares? Sharpness is so bourgeois, as HC-B is reputed to have said.(And who am I fooling?I can't wait to get me hands on the 35 APO...)     Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

Leica M6. Leica 50mm f1.2 Noctilux lens. 

Tri-X rated at 800, developed 7:45 in XTOL stock with added Rodinal 1:100. 20 degrees Celsius. 

45 minutes ago, tightsqueez said:

Leica M6. Leica 50mm f1.2 Noctilux lens. 

Tri-X rated at 800, developed 7:45 in XTOL stock with added Rodinal 1:100. 20 degrees Celsius. 

Totally the kind of photos I wished I had taken myself. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

"Tri-X rated at 800, developed 7:45 in XTOL stock with added Rodinal 1:100. 20 degrees Celsius. "

Do you mind sharing, how you mix( ratio) Xtol and Rodinal; is Rodinal already diluted 1:100, i am confused here.

thank, 

SAM

9 hours ago, leica5 said:

Hi,

"Tri-X rated at 800, developed 7:45 in XTOL stock with added Rodinal 1:100. 20 degrees Celsius. "

Do you mind sharing, how you mix( ratio) Xtol and Rodinal; is Rodinal already diluted 1:100, i am confused here.

thank, 

SAM

Yes, just mix the two. For example, if I’m developing two rolls in a stainless steel tank, I’ll need 500 ml total to cover the film. Which in that case would require 500 ml stock XTOL (no dilution) and then add 5 ml of Rodinal straight out of the bottle. For every 100 ml XTOL I use, I add 1 ml. Think of XTOL being your “water.” 

XTOL stock has a nice smoothness to it and by adding a shot of Rodinal it gives the image a little bite. 

Hope that helps. 

• 3 weeks later...

Leica M10-D + noctilux f1,2 new, wide open