In the sun

benqui

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Louis:

I love it.

Glad you like it Charles! Thanx a lot!

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Henry Taylor:

I like your shot however her right expose lower  sholder is distracting, I would have pulled it up just a wee bit. 

Thank you very much for your comment Henry. Now I see what you mean, maybe the effect is also increased by the light on her shoulder

Marc, this shot is perfect as it is, and nothing needs to be changed. I always believed that a photo is how the photographer sees it, makes it and posts it. We are free to like or dislike it, but we should not change it according to our personal taste; it won’t be the photographer work anymore.  We are all different and have different views but we can’t tell others to change a shot according to our own taste.

• Like 5

Marc,  the shot is good but in my opinion not perfect as Louis suggested. As a Viewer I have the right to  give you my personal opinion.  It doesn't  mean that I'm right or Louis is wrong. It's just another point of view.:rolleyes:

Have a good day 

Edited by Henry Taylor
word change
  • Like 2

Advertisement (gone after registration)

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Louis:

Marc, this shot is perfect as it is, and nothing needs to be changed. I always believed that a photo is how the photographer sees it, makes it and posts it. We are free to like or dislike it, but we should not change it according to our personal taste; it won’t be the photographer work anymore.  We are all different and have different views but we can’t tell others to change a shot according to our own taste.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Henry Taylor:

Marc,  the shot is good but in my opinion not perfect as Louis suggested. As a Viewer I have the right to  give you my personal opinion.  It doesn't  mean that I'm right or Louis is wrong. It's just another point of view.:rolleyes:

Have a good day 

Relax gentlemen! Of course everyone sees a photo in a different way and for sure different opinions are very welcome! Happy that you take the time to discuss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb stuny:

Lovely, and a nice change for you to post in color.

I totally agree with you Stuart! In this case I really prefer colors, looks much better

vor 1 Stunde schrieb werner__:

Perfect colours and shadows. Thank you for showing here

Thanks for your kind words!

vor 42 Minuten schrieb Ernest:

The attention you give the backgrounds in your portrait studies does not go unnoticed! Artful and understated, whether in color or black and white.

Thanks a lot Ernest, much appreciated! In this photo I really liked the harmony between the brown shirt and the brown color on the wall. 

• Like 1

vor 21 Stunden schrieb garysamson:

A breathtakingly beautiful and spontaneous portrait of this young woman! The lighting, composition and moment captured here is perfection. 

Thank you very much for your kind comment Gary! Really much appreciated!

vor einer Stunde schrieb Apo-Elmarit:

Formidabel. Aber: Du und Farbe?

Manchmal muß man zu seinen Schwächen stehen! 😉 Hier fand ich die Farbe eindeutig besser.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Bateleur:

Indeed the colour brings this image to life as does the direct lighting.

Thanks a lot Charles! I totaly agree with you. In this case the color version is much better and friendlier as in  b/w

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...