Kentmere 400 and shot at 1600, not bad

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Kentmere 400 @ box speed

And here shot @1600

both were developed using ilford ilfotec DDX 28 degree celcius, timing based on massive dev chart web

13 hours ago, RayD28 said:

Thanks for posting.  It's always good to see side by side comparisons.  First time I've seen someone post shots developed at 28 Celsius.  

Hi Ray, thanks 

i have been developing bw recently at home, while i got some inconsistent results i was wondering what went wrong and i checked on temps, turned out it was way more than the suggested 20 degree C, so i tried to lower the time to compensate and i think it made drastic changes

the colour film i developed was oke may be because i have been following the temperature of 40 C 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gwpics
      This was taken before the coronavirus problems we now all have.
      Leica M7 + Fuji Neopan T400CN film commercially processed and home scanned.
      Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By gwpics
      Because of the covid-19 lockdown I am unable to go out on to the streets to photograph, not that there are any people around. I am therefore still working through my archives, and came across this image from Paris in 2002. Taken with a Leica M6, 50mm Summicron f2 and using Kodak T400CN film (which I used to love!). I hope you like it.
      I have also been revamping my web site using Adobe Portfolio, which is part of the Lightroom/Photoshop package, and like the results so far, although it is a work in progress. Take a look here
      Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By gwpics
      This fireboat is celebrating the arrival of a new cruise liner on her maiden voyage in my home town of Southampton. The image is from my archive when I was shooting film. Taken on Fuji RDP using a Leica R8 but I am afraid I have no other details recorded. It was recently selected by LFI to include in their galleries. Sadly the cruise terminals are empty now because of COVID-19, but the future looks promising. The container ships are as busy as ever (and we see the very biggest) and a major new cruise terminal is being constructed.
      Gerry

• By AliceS
      Help! My father recently passed away and I sifted thru his camera closet. I found film, presumably from my grandfather, who was an avid photographer. It is a Leica box with cardboard tubes (see image). These tubes had film in them. Most of the film was tightly rolled, not encased in anything other than the cardboard. There were a couple (3?) that had a metal cartridge around them. I have no idea which camera the film came from. All I know is that one of the rolls was possibly from 1934, as that was written on the bottom of the cardboard tube. 
      What has woken me up in a cold sweat was that I fear that the tight rolls...is it possible that he offloaded the film without developing it? Have I exposed the film by removing it from the tubes in the light? 
      Thanks in advance for any thoughts/ideas on this crazy situation!