Leica Forum and cookies

GMB

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Since some time, each time I visit the forum I get a pop up screen informing me about the cookie policy of the forum.  I am given 2 options: "Accept all" and "Manage my settings".  I click on "Manage my settings" and the pop up screen disappears.  When I then visit another page on the forum, the same pop up screen appears again. 

Am I missing something? Or does the forum simply not offer an option to manage the settings but instead only allows the accept all.

Thanks. Georg

To manage the settings, scroll to the bottom right of the home page, click on edit cookie settings and either accept or reject them, I reject them and it doesn’t seem to have stopped me doing anything. If you clear your browsing history when you shut down your computer/ I pad you will have to go through the same procedure the next time you log in.

Thats what I have found. It just means several more clicks before being able to sign in.

1 hour ago, Pyrogallol said:

To manage the settings, scroll to the bottom right of the home page, click on edit cookie settings and either accept or reject them, I reject them and it doesn’t seem to have stopped me doing anything. If you clear your browsing history when you shut down your computer/ I pad you will have to go through the same procedure the next time you log in.

Thats what I have found. It just means several more clicks before being able to sign in.

Thanks.  Issue solved!