Can't connect Leica c 112

Paul.burgoine

I fear that your camera is too old for Fotos.

Leica FOTOS currently supports Leica S (Typ 007), Leica S3, Leica SL, Leica SL2, Leica M10, Leica M10-P, Leica M10-D, Leica M10 MONOCHROM, Leica M10-R, Leica Q, Leica Q-P, Leica Q2, Leica CL, Leica T (Typ 701), Leica TL, Leica TL2Leica D-Lux (Type 109), Leica D-Lux 7, Leica V-Lux, Leica V-Lux 5 and Leica C-Lux.

• 4 weeks later...

I passed my C112 on to one of my grandsons as the inability to use the wifi really irritated me. Latterly that was all I was using it for, quick technical images for posting and if I had to take the card out every time and find a card reader (since Apple stupidly removed the SD card reader from their more recent machines, although the rumour is that the forthcoming M1 MacBook Pro is again going to have an SD slot), I would use another camera. I now use my CL for quick images for posting with Fotos. I would much prefer that Leica had left the previous facility to connect wifi to a browser with an IP address, as this makes a two step process (camera to iPad and then iPad to Mac) into a one step. 

Wilson