mikeleng

Cavern Club, Liverpool

Advertisement (gone after registration)

11 minutes ago, mikeleng said:

Nice! I'll get their someday. Staying real - your singer is playing a J-160.

2 minutes ago, OR120 said:

Nice! I'll get their someday. Staying real - your singer is playing a J-160.

Thanks for your good comment, Yes I'm hoping to be there in 2021, the J-160 would that be the guitar ? 

1 hour ago, mikeleng said:

Thanks for your good comment, Yes I'm hoping to be there in 2021, the J-160 would that be the guitar ? 

Yes - the Gibson J-160 - Beatle acoustic guitar of choice in the early days. Like the opening sound on 'I Feel Fine' - John's Gibson J-160 (acoustic with pickup) feeding back into his Vox AC-30 amp. Yes!

Edited by OR120
sp

On 1/22/2021 at 7:04 PM, OR120 said:

Yes - the Gibson J-160 - Beatle acoustic guitar of choice in the early days. Like the opening sound on 'I Feel Fine' - John's Gibson J-160 (acoustic with pickup) feeding back into his Vox AC-30 amp. Yes!

You seem to be well educated regarding the Guitars, I love the look of all three of them .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.