BREAKING NEWS

Steven

20 minutes ago, Steven said:

There is one cosmetic changes from the regular M6, though. But I cannot tell you what it is. 
I do think that this cosmetic change will actually make the value of the old M6 rise even higher. 

Regarding the price, you won’t be shocked. No worries. 

My money is on the following cosmetic changes:

1. Film advance lever from the MP so no plastic on the end of it. This would be cheaper than making a custom part to match the original M6.

2. Same rear door and ISO dial from the MP. I believe the design is slightly different from the original M6, but I don't have one to compare to my MP.

They have to go with the rewind crank (instead of the MP knob) or else there is no way they could call it a M6. So I'm guessing whatever they change is going to be small cometic stuff like I mentioned above.

I need to get myself on a pre-order list 😄

5 hours ago, Crem said:

My money is on the following cosmetic changes:

1. Film advance lever from the MP so no plastic on the end of it. This would be cheaper than making a custom part to match the original M6.

2. Same rear door and ISO dial from the MP. I believe the design is slightly different from the original M6, but I don't have one to compare to my MP.

They have to go with the rewind crank (instead of the MP knob) or else there is no way they could call it a M6. So I'm guessing whatever they change is going to be small cometic stuff like I mentioned above.

I need to get myself on a pre-order list 😄

1. No

2. Didnt pay attention to that 

But over all, you’re not on the right track. The cosmetic change is much smaller. Yet so important 

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Steven:

But over all, you’re not on the right track. The cosmetic change is much smaller. Yet so important 

No frame preview lever? Like what they did with the M-E 220?

Edited by mkur

17 hours ago, Steven said:

So, I held the M11. I also saw a very early prototype of the Q3. And I also saw the next film M. Exiting times coming. 

Anything worth noting on the Q3? It's the only camera I'm interested in at the moment. 

If it's still in a very early stage, I suppose we won't see it before 2023.

6 minutes ago, Simone_DF said:

Anything worth noting on the Q3? It's the only camera I'm interested in at the moment. 

If it's still in a very early stage, I suppose we won't see it before 2023.

Yeah. It's going to be a long while.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TeleElmar135mm said:

Then the M11 has the M5 body with the "Mess"sucher from the M1 :)  - and the rear door from film times is reactivated, so you can pull out the  sensor, clean him scratch him and put him back - just kidding. 

You're kidding, but somebody thought this was a good idea. The Yashica Y35 was a digital piece of junk camera with swappable "cartridges" 

• Haha 1