I found the skirt a little too long

Louis

Advertisement (gone after registration)

She had a mask but had to remove it for the shoot, keeping her social distancing with everyone.

CL + 35mm TL

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 16

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Louis said:

Not my cup of tea, either! But you never know with young people!....

True that! I'll never forget the time when I was in my early 20s and started dating a girl whose father was the VP of a large corporation. The day came when the parents wanted to meet me and I wasn't very warmly received when I walked in wearing a frayed fatigue jacket, blue jeans and hair down to my shoulders. As we were walking to the door, the mother said, "Sandy, you be home by 11." That meant I didn't pass the fashion test.

• Like 1

You are right. I also had long hair and a mustache that my parents didn’t like much. But I had a good excuse for being a drama, then a cinema, and then a fine art student. Studies that lasted sometime to finish with three different excuse! 🤗😂

I don’t see how a young lady of her age can be anything other than beautiful.

In my opinion the photographer could have guided her to a better pose which would have brought out the best in the model and her fashion choice - but that’s me, no experience of shooting models ever.

Edited by Mr.Prime

I did not like the cloth very much, but I was not there to buy what she was wearing! 🤗 She was an adorable and very relaxed young woman; very comfortable, moving and having fun like anyone of her age. There is always someone from the cloth makers that wishes to make a model pose according to what is important to them; a photographer can only make his/her best. 📷😉