1. lecycliste

lecycliste

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pele2010
      Hey , 

I can't find an angle viewfinder for the SL2.

How do you manage to make low or high angle picture without using your phone. 
      Is there any DIY that you can recommend? 

And apart of this: 
      is there a menu point to mirror the image of the camera? If so we could just use a mirror or something reflective 
      as a mirror. 

And yes I know that you can take the picture and alter the framing. But sometimes its quit nice to see what you are doing.
      I am enjoying both methods but I would like to achieve the method with more control. 
      Curious how you solve this challenge. 

kind regards Peter
    • By chris_tribble
      This may seem a bit obvious, but after having followed a general principle of having a 2 minute auto power off, and being left with 50% power after a day's walking and maybe 60 images, I decided to switch to a 10 second auto power off, and I'm finding I still have a full bar indicated after the same kind of use.  If you've been unhappy with battery-life, I'd recommend playing with the power-off settings and seeing what improvements you can make.  For information, I'm not experiencing significant start up delays either.  Just touch the shutter button and everything's good to go pretty well immediately.
    • By lecycliste
      Has anyone found a source for a Leica SL2 L-plate with Spider holster pin? I've checked RRS and ProMediaGear.com without success. Maybe I'm not searching well enough. I'd appreciate anyone else's discoveries. 

Because of ongoing neck and back trouble getting worse lately, I can no longer wear cameras on straps around my neck. I need to clip them at my waist with the Spider holster system, which I already have. 

Thanks.
    • By lecycliste
      Has anyone found a source for a Leica SL2 L-plate with Spider holster pin? I've checked RRS and ProMediaGear.com without success. Maybe I'm not searching well enough. I'd appreciate anyone else's discoveries. 

Because of ongoing neck and back trouble getting worse lately, I can no longer wear cameras on straps around my neck, so I need to clip them at my waist with the Spider holster system, which I already have. 

Thanks.
    • By Ciamprob
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!