Advertisement (gone after registration)

Because of the covid-19 lockdown I am unable to go out on to the streets to photograph, not that there are any people around. I am therefore still working through my archives, and came across this image from Paris in 2002. Taken with a Leica M6, 50mm Summicron f2 and using Kodak T400CN film (which I used to love!). I hope you like it.

I have also been revamping my web site using Adobe Portfolio, which is part of the Lightroom/Photoshop package, and like the results so far, although it is a work in progress. Take a look here

Gerry

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by gwpics
  • Like 11

3 hours ago, RayD28 said:

Nice website, Gerry.  I especially enjoyed the ponies series.  

Thank you Ray, I appreciate you looking. That particular set has been well received, and you may have noted that one of the images was used by National Geographic in an article. I was pleased because it was shot on film, having just gone to using an M7.

Gerry

• Like 1

1 hour ago, katecam said:

I hope there will be some more examples about this topic with the photographs of the same person.

Thank you for looking Kate. I am not sure I totally understand what you are saying in your comment.

Welcome to the forums by the way.

Gerry

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 11:38 AM, gwpics said:

Thank you for looking Kate. I am not sure I totally understand what you are saying in your comment.

Welcome to the forums by the way.

Gerry

I don't know if it's feasible! I wanted to see some more pictures that centered on that guy in that spot.