SL2-S IMAGE thread -post your images here.

jaapv

SL2-S + Leica 90mm APO Summicron-M  ASPH

SL2-S + Leica 90mm APO Summicron-M  ASPH

Having a little fun with a new Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art 016 with my Leica Sl2-S

My Abyssinian cat Felix has been a great model over these years.

Quite impressed with this new Sigma my first non-leica lens.

Having a little fun with a new Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art 016 with my Leica Sl2-S, great to have a f1.4 lens again.

Having a little fun with a new Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art 016 with my Leica Sl2-S

Great value this Sigma lens a little heavy but quite fast focussing .

4 hours ago, rfunnell said:

Having a little fun with a new Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art 016 with my Leica Sl2-S, great to have a f1.4 lens again.

Great shot of Felix! I did some spring cleaning last year & offloaded some of my Leica M, R & L mount lenses. Of the L mounts I kept the VE 24-90mm & VE 90-280mm & filled in with a couple of Sigma L mount lenses, amongst them the 85mm f1.4 which is excellent. You're going to love this lens.

On 2/22/2021 at 10:40 PM, LikameLeica said:

This photo from Sydney CBD could not have been taken with SL2-S as the Gowings store closed some years ago and Westfield sigh is no longer on Sydney tower.

On 1/9/2022 at 6:31 PM, V23 said:

This photo from Sydney CBD could not have been taken with SL2-S as the Gowings store closed some years ago and Westfield sigh is no longer on Sydney tower.

I can assure you that this picture was 100% taken with the Leica SL2-S on February 21, 2021.  You may want to recheck your knowledge of the Sydney down area.  So other than this incorrect comment essentially indicating that I am trying to mislead people with my post, do you like the picture :>) ?  I think it shows the low light and picture resolving capability of the Leica SL2-S coupled with the Summilux 35 M lens.  

On 1/10/2022 at 5:08 PM, Album said:

... Winter impression in bw

(Leica SL2-S + Lumix S 24-105mm F4 MACRO)

I think this is a great minimalist picture, Album. From the detail in the snow, bottom left, leading my eye to the main object. More complex than it looks as well, not easy to do. Bravo.