SL2-S IMAGE thread -post your images here.

jaapv

Advertisement (gone after registration)

2 hours ago, LocalHero1953 said:

Blocking the traffic in Trinity Street.

Masking up before entering the Senate House

Brings back memories.... One of the strangest graduation ceremonies I've every experienced.  March into a room in front of the university provost (or whatever you call them at Cambridge).  You put your hands in his lap and he "bonks" you over the head with a Bible.  Then march on back to college... Done...

2 minutes ago, rcusick said:

Brings back memories.... One of the strangest graduation ceremonies I've every experienced.  March into a room in front of the university provost (or whatever you call them at Cambridge).  You put your hands in his lap and he "bonks" you over the head with a Bible.  Then march on back to college... Done...

The precentor at Trinity College at present, a friend of mine, is an Australian who had to learn enough basic Latin to get by in the ceremony. He still has a crib sheet on the inside of his mortar board that he waves around in front of him while gesturing to the dignitaries.

3 hours ago, lawman said:

Great shot Mike - did you shoot this handheld? Did you use the mechanical or electronic shutter for this? Thanks, Larry

Thank you Larry. I shot it handheld & used the electronic shutter, which is my standard setting whenever using long lenses.

SL2-S & Sigma 150-600mm & 1.4x TC  hand held  -ISO400 f9 1/640s  Electronic Shutter.

This lens is incredibly sharp with no perceptible loss in IQ with the 1.4x TC (please click on image for better res.)

Edited by michali

Some dog shots, all with 75mm SCSL

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Again SCSL 75mm slightly cropped.

For this picture I've paid with my blood (oh, so many mosquitos :D )

On 9/6/2021 at 12:27 AM, Pelu2010 said:

The future of houses in the north .... 

Hamburg Harbor 

Blue Hour 

I shot this because I thought maybe later it doesn’t look as good and I was right. The panorama I took of the scene wasn’t that good. 🥲

Old Opera

(Frankfurt/Main, Germany)

Leica SL2-S * Leica Vario Elmarit SL 2.8/28-70 Asph * Capture One Pro 20

A truly plum drunk juvenile European Robin (Erithacus rubecula) in the garden; the walk was wobbly, it was incapable to fly, and clearly most confortable to stay on ground with the eyes closed. Luckily, the cat or hawk didn't see this little fellow... SL2-S and SL24-90. 

1 minute ago, helged said:

A truly plum drunk juvenile European Robin (Erithacus rubecula) in the garden; the walk was wobbly, it was incapable to fly, and clearly most confortable to stay on ground with the eyes closed. Luckily, the cat or hawk didn't see this little fellow... SL2-S and SL24-90. 

Looking forward to seeing more images with your new SL2-S Helge 👌🏻