SL2-S IMAGE thread -post your images here.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

We had to remove the original image thread, because it got overrun with comments an discussions snd not photographs.
Restart: This thread is meant to showcase images from the SL2-S. A few short remarks about an image  are allowed:, but extensive discussions are not. Please use other threads for that purpose.

• jaapv pinned this topic
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

... foggy morning (SL2-S + SIGMA 45mm F2,8 DG DN) Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

... fragile (SL2-S + Sigma70mm F2,8 DG MACRO Art) Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

35 SL Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

A couple of tourist snaps with the SL2-S mainly to prove to myself the Voigtlander 40/1.2 holds up into the corners ISO 100 ~f/5.6; wide open seems to do okay as well.

SL2-S, APO 35mm Summicron-SL @ f2.0, 1/125 sec, ISO 12,500.  Very minimal noise reduction in Topaz Denoise AI.  I could have shot it at a lower shutter speed, but I was crouching down and wanted to take some insurance.

Edited by Dr. G
vor 12 Stunden schrieb FrozenInTime:

A couple of tourist snaps with the SL2-S mainly to prove to myself the Voigtlander 40/1.2 holds up into the corners ISO 100 ~f/5.6; wide open seems to do okay as well.

Marvellous Firth of Forth Bridge. I just tried to find your positions from a map: 1. Queensferry?, 2. Hawes Pier?

56 minutes ago, WeiterWinkel said:

Marvellous Firth of Forth Bridge. I just tried to find your positions from a map: 1. Queensferry?, 2. Hawes Pier?

Thanks, yes you are correct ; the red blob and the pin