T/TL/TL2 image thread

A very nice set, John

Have the NT stopped being arsey about indoor photography now?

Thanks Andy.

Dunham Massey is well worth a visit in its current guise as The Stamford Military Hospital.

Yes, for the most part they allow indoor photography, although the odd property doesn't seem to have received the memo from Head Office :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

More macro shots with the Leica T and the Leica 60mm macro elmarit R.

NB

No tripod was used in the making of these shots.

The EVF was used without focus magnification for focusing.

It worked really well, and the general setup is a pleasure to use

Click Here For Garden Shots with the Leica T

Thanks for the lovely shots. But tell me, does the sensor need cleaning already? It looks like that to me from shot no. 2, 5 and 8. Just like my M-E I guess.

Lovely photos Jono, both artistically and technically.

Do you have any further experience with Leica M lenses on the T, and in particular how do you think the files compare with those from the M240?

Hi Mark

I've used quite a lot of M lenses on it - they seem to do well. . . The files are much more like those from the XVArio - probably a bit less dynamic range than the M . . . more 'traditional' colour. I like both.

• Like 3

Thanks for the lovely shots. But tell me, does the sensor need cleaning already? It looks like that to me from shot no. 2, 5 and 8. Just like my M-E I guess.

Hi There

The sensor gets dirty sometimes - but I've not needed to use anything other than a blower brush - I guess I should have tided those up, but it doesn't usually get to me.

Certainly, access is easy, so if it needs cleaning it'll be a snap.

all the best

Yes, for the most part they allow indoor photography, although the odd property doesn't seem to have received the memo from Head Office :rolleyes:

And, not that it will worry most of us, as far as I have experienced there is still a total ban on the use of flash - thank goodness. The trouble is that a lot of people don't know how to switch their flash off. The stewards are pretty quick to act when they see a flash go off!

This long overdue change is a great step forward as there are many fantastic photographic opportunities in these wonderful properties.

Tim

• Like 1

Interestingly, I first saw this "salt" photograph of yours in color over on Flickr - am assuming you know it's there under Transcontinenta BV'a photo stream:

I loved it in color the moment I saw it! Very nice in B&W, too, Jono.

That volcano shot is wild - never would have guessed what it was!

• Like 3

Interestingly, I first saw this "salt" photograph of yours in color over on Flickr - am assuming you know it's there under Transcontinenta BV'a photo stream:

The color shot almost looks three-dimensional... well done!

• Like 1

Hi there

I didn't know it was there, but I was credited, and there is permission for it to be used, thanks for the heads up though.

• Like 1

You are more than welcome, Jono. The set of photos was a bit confusing to me. I am glad, however, that you gave permission for the photograph to be used and that they weren't up to no good - plus, it's a wonderful image.

• Like 1

Here are some more Flower shots with the Leica R 60mm macro elmarit

all handheld

[ATTACH]436777[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]436778[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]436779[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]436780[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]436781[/ATTACH]

What an amazing BOOKEH

Charged the battery and went for a walk with the Noctilux 0.95 fitted. Out of camera JPEGS, everything auto (apart from aperture and focus, obviously), downloaded using Aperture (which I am not really that familiar with).

First, some late autumn, early winter colour.

AWB, ISO100, f/0.95 @ 1/500

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 4