Advertisement (gone after registration)

Trying a new TTartisan 35mm f1.4, quite happy so far. If only the new 17mm was available in L mount............

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Illuminated: TL2/18-56mm Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Leica TL2 and 18-56mm lens at 18mm. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Morning walk through the Willow Creek Recreation Area in Folsom, California: TL2/Lumix S 20-60 mm Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

6 hours ago, gbealnz said:

Trying a new TTartisan 35mm f1.4, quite happy so far. If only the new 17mm was available in L mount............

Set of great images!

Today my wife and I left the building.
In Spain, Aragon, the use of the mask is still mandatory.
TL2 + Elmarit 18mm F 2.8:

TTartisans 35/1.4

Having fun with the T and 35mm Summicron R, before the TTartisan 35mm arrived.

It's winter, and an absolute miserable day, cold as charity, with fog to boot, freezing fog. Mid afternoon, I had to get on the bike and out of the house.

Still foggy, frosty, and the mares feeding.

T with TTartisans 35mm f1.4 at about f2.8.

• 2 weeks later...

Pruning olive tree in roundabout Monzón (Huesca) Spain

TL2+TL18-56mm 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.