Sign in to follow this  
jaapv

T/TL/TL2 image thread

No editing except for scaling.

All made with test model and pre-final firmware

Andreas

Beautiful shots here.

I can't help but think how the current M lenses (plus the T mount ones) are revealing the potential of the transplanted X Vario sensor in the T. Colours and details are looking brilliant in my opinion. Sure the Vario had a nice (slow) lens, but not being able to put on an old Summarit, a Noctilux, or even a nice Zeiss lens, kind of limited the ability to explore what this sensor can do.

Keep 'em coming!

More macro shots with the Leica T and the Leica 60mm macro elmarit R.

NB

No tripod was used in the making of these shots.

The EVF was used without focus magnification for focusing.

It worked really well, and the general setup is a pleasure to use

Click Here For Garden Shots with the Leica T

More macro shots with the Leica T and the Leica 60mm macro elmarit R.

Some impressive close-ups there Jono.

Stunning, Jono!! Wonderful color, beautiful subjects and superb image quality.

And thank you - and to the few fortunate others here who have the T - for taking the time to share your photos. Not only do we get to enjoy them, but it's also very helpful to see a variety of images created by different people in different circumstances.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By danmdan
      I have a model T fitted with an 18-56mm Vario-Elmar-T zoom. I usually have the camera set on bursts of 3 shots for the -1,0,+1 ev exposures. So when I do take any shot the top red light on the body, (which I assume signifies writing to the SD card) stays on for a short period while the data is written to the SD card. Now if I alter the zoom setting while that red indicator is lit, the red light stays on and the camera freezes-up and will not allow any more shots to be taken. While this does not happen every time, it happens often enough to be a real annoyance.
      So I then have to turn the power off and on again, to resume picture taking.  My thoughts are that moving the zoom ring sends data to the body, and if this is done while the body is writing to the SD card, the conflict causes a program crash.  Any idea if this indeed is the problem and cause ?
    • By simonCL
      Hi everyone! Nice to finally make the decision to join this community. 

I made the switch to Leica from Nikon last year when I purchased the CL with a 23mm Summicron f2. 

I absolutely love the camera and the setup for the type of photography I do. 

at the moment, my current setup is the CL with a f/1.4 Super Takuma 50mm (thorium glass model). 
    • By jruffolo
      UPDATE: Price is negotiable, please send me your best offer if interested!

Hello,
      Up for sale is a new in box Leica TL (8854) in black, that I had purchased as a backup camera but never got around to using. The camera is in new condition, and has only been powered on to upgrade to the latest firmware v2.2 prior to me putting it up for sale. Included with the camera are all items originally shipped with the camera (Owner's manual, cables, battery, power supply with international plug assortment, strap, body cap, etc.), as well as all original packaging including the outer box. The protective film is still on the back of the camera as well. The horizontal lines that appear in some of the photos of the rear touch screen are only manufacturing marks on the protective sticker, and are not on the LCD themselves.
      Standard UPS ground shipping within the continental United States is included with the price of the camera. The camera is located within the Chicagoland area - local pickup is welcome as well.
      More images in higher resolution may be viewed by clicking on the link below:
      LEICA TL IMAGE GALLERY
      Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
      Thank you for your interest and best regards,
      John
    • By wingedb11
      Don‘t know how others fell. But just saw that there is a new Firmware for the CL but nothing for the TL2 and this since a while. Communications turn primarily around CL. Is the T-series dead?
    • By Jhhallissey
      Even though I believe I'm following all the steps (battery fresh out of the charger, SD card empty, formatted in-camera, holding only the firmware update file) I'm not able to update the firmware of my T (currently running 1.6, looking to upgrade to 1.9). Is there a wonky combination of settings that makes the Video ON + Turn-on not work (the camera just starts up normally). I've successfully updated the firmware in the past, so I'm baffled. Thanks!