M9 Screen Deterioration

Topsy

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi all,

Not sure there is any solution to this but my M9 screen has started to show what appear to be dead pixels, to be clear they are not on the photo but are the screen pixels. (excuse crappy phone photo). Anyone seen this before or have any idea if it is fixable. To be fair it isn't a show stopper since I rarely use the screen except in tricky light to check exposure which is still doable.

Any comments/advice welcome but I fear I will have to put up with it until it eventually dies. Shame as it has an new style sensor and otherwise works fine.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

3 minutes ago, Marac said:

sadly the screen has a few dead pixels, it may get worse or not, you can have it replaced if you wish but if I were you I would simply crack on with it, the screen is only reference. 

I think you're right, I just hope it doesn't get too much worse or I may have to replace the screen (if that's even possible).

15 minutes ago, Marac said:

Yes it is possible, you are in UK so give Advanced Camera Service a call they are in Norfolk and do all kinds of wonderful things, ask for David, mention my name from this site if you like.

Thanks, I will if it gets any worse but for now I can live with it.