Leica m Cameras

L0071

13 minutes ago, jwr50 said:

Love my M6TTL.

I started with an m5 im top notch right now, I mostly shoot architecture my dilemma right now is i watch the photographers out there on instagram  as a film photographer im trying to stay tops everyone tells me so many good things about the m5 and it shows in my photography I just don't want to get another Camera if its not going to change my game can you honestly suggest a better M Camera 🌝

• Like 1

For me - M5 - 

I started with a IIIF, M2, M3, M4 -----***M5*** --- then on to SL, SL2, SL2 MOT, and on to R's -- then onto other camera systems. I'm now back with Leica again (with a little Sony here and there). For me the best film Leica was the M5. Really magical and a thing of beauty. Sherry Krauter and Pro Photo (Dick) kept all my M's in perfect condition. If you get a chance - put a few rolls of film through and M5 (three-lug) with a 35 Summilux.

Edited by OR120
sp
  • Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

2 hours ago, L0071 said:

I started with an m5 im top notch right now, I mostly shoot architecture my dilemma right now is i watch the photographers out there on instagram  as a film photographer im trying to stay tops everyone tells me so many good things about the m5 and it shows in my photography I just don't want to get another Camera if its not going to change my game can you honestly suggest a better M Camera 🌝

That's a good start!!