Saxon Switzerland from sunrise to sunset

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I went on a day trip to Saxon Switzerland with the M10R with 50mm APO and the Leica Q2 in my luggage. We were on the Gohrischstein, Pfaffenstein, Lilienstein and Bastei.

Sunrise  (view from Gohrischstein)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Autumn road to Bastei

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Wissam.zn
      Hello everyone,
      I am posting my first message on this forum because I have a question/issue concerning my brand new Leica Q2 I bought last week. I used the camera just once shooting in RAW, auto white balance and all the other default factory settings.
      Everything is fine and perfect under normal light conditions. However when I am inside and I underexpose a photo (with low ISO settings- 400 ISO more or less) purple colors appear in the shadows. If I open the RAW file on my computer and in lightroom, these purple shadows remain. I tried to change the white balance on the camera etc. but it does not change anything. 
      It is really weird as the conditions are not extreme, the photo is slightly underexposed and the settings used are totally normal. 
      You can find at this link 2 photo samples : you can see purple on the desk and furniture on the photo L1000288. On the photo L1000282 you can see purple on the grey wall 
      Does anyone have an idea ?
      Thanks a lot for your help
      Wissam
    • By Goalasso
      My Cat