vor 12 Minuten schrieb Graham (G4FUJ):

Number 4 is my favourite (so far!)

Thanks, i am working on it... still two and a half day to shoot 🙃

Great images, thanks for posting.  Brings to mind the visits, walks and cycle rides (along the Elbe) that we made there in 2007 (my pre-Leica period!).  

vor 39 Minuten schrieb lanetomlane:

Really nice set of images.

https://photographybytomlane.com

Thank you very much!

some more (last)  pics...

11)

12.)

and 13.)

Thanks for viewing !

Jørn

Nice photos, I was there last Saturday too (Gohrisch, Pfaffenstein, Lilienstein, Bastei). Unfortunately just one day from sunrises to sundown. 

Beautiful set. You definitely know how to handle fog. Thanks for posting these.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Mo(w)gli:

Nice photos, I was there last Saturday too (Gohrisch, Pfaffenstein, Lilienstein, Bastei). Unfortunately just one day from sunrises to sundown. 

Thank you very much, pic 1/2 were taken at the "Pfaffenstein" , 3/4 at the "Lilienstein" , 5/6 at the "Herkules Säulen" , 7/8/9/10/11 from the "Schrammsteine" and 12/13 at the "Carolafelsen", the last one was the heaviest thing as we went in the end into the night through the so called "Wilde Hölle" (wild hell via ferrata).

vor 13 Stunden schrieb war:

Beautiful set. You definitely know how to handle fog. Thanks for posting these.

Thanks, but it´s easy by having such a landscape.... i have tried long exposure too, but in this case and setting the shorter exposure times are more impressive....

--> 7a) 75 seconds

(and yes- i have noticed the sensor dirt, unfortunately after posting the pic....)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.