The Bavarian

HuntingSand

vor 19 Minuten schrieb Louis:

Nice one, Thomas.

I recall your great shots of Paris with T; and now, TL2 is doing great in your hand.

Thanks Louis, I am happy to hear you still remember my Paris pictures. I am a big fan of the T series, the UI is very intuitive and responsive, and AF in the TL2 is quite a bit improved over the original T, too. I just arrived here in the Bavarian capital, am thinking of staying a couple of months, wife and I needed a change from beleaguered California. 

3 minutes ago, HuntingSand said:

Thanks Louis, I am happy to hear you still remember my Paris pictures. I am a big fan of the T series, the UI is very intuitive and responsive, and AF in the TL2 is quite a bit improved over the original T, too. I just arrived here in the Bavarian capital, am thinking of staying a couple of months, wife and I needed a change from beleaguered California. 

Have a wonderful journey and eat well in Bavaria. ;)

TL series are indeed, very nice. But I preferred CL and I love it. So versatile and intuitive, also. This is a camera that I believe our friend Choi had to get for P. :) BTW, they must now feel miserable to not travel as much as before because of pandemic!

Stay well and safe.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Louis:

Have a wonderful journey and eat well in Bavaria. ;)

TL series are indeed, very nice. But I preferred CL and I love it. So versatile and intuitive, also. This is a camera that I believe our friend Choi had to get for P. :) BTW, they must now feel miserable to not travel as much as before because of pandemic!

Stay well and safe.

It's a real autumn here these days, something we don't get much of on the West Coast, very enjoyable, indeed. 

Yes, Choi and P's lives have been disrupted in very unhealthy ways, like so many others'. P uses a Leica Vlux these days btw., she's very adapt at getting good results with it. I saw them both last year, they were in good spirits, nobody could have predicted what was about to happen. 

Stay safe there among the Floridians! 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb werner__:

By the way, the most beautyful part of southern Upper Bavaria, the "Berchtesgadener Land" has a Lock Down starting today. No Hotels for Holidays, no Restaurants and so on.

One reason is a Shisha-Party some days ago, and now a lot of people are corona positiv.

Thanks for this info, that is very unfortunate. I am looking forward to exploring the scenic sites around Munich over the next weeks and months. 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Henry Taylor:

Unusual  like your angle and the sepia -tone. Gives it an old time photo look👍

Thanks much. I like to play around with the tones once in a while. He was painted in gold and black from head to toe, so that started me out on the sepia theme.