Printing from Leica SL/SL2 with APO SL Lenses

ionutn

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I take pictures and I print at home and sometimes for exhibit in art galleries  I order to a professional art printing labo for lager sizes. To my view a good print on a good paper ( Canson, Hahnemühle ...) is much, much more beautiful than the image you see in the monitor. Printing is an art and require practice and experience, but once you get it is very rewarding. I love the results I get from this combo: Leica M Mono)+50APO+Epson Surecolor...Edition is very important in printing. When i make a test I don´t look at the monitor any more. I look at the print test and make my corrections...

Could not agree more.  It is important, (essential?). that one attempts to get the best possible "Test Print" by scrupulous attention to detail and using the best possible profiles with specific customised calibrations etc.  But then adjustments must be based on the Test Print not the monitor.

Nothing beats the satisfaction of a really good print but they make you work to get one.