Pyrogallol

#40 New Normal results

I was glad to see that we had a few more participants this time. In the interest of keeping interest up, my inclination is to stay with the original plan of four challenges per year which would mean beginning the next round in early December. The subject I have in mind is not Christmas, or snow, or anything else uniquely related to the season, but it need not take anyone particularly out of their way either. I would appreciate your thoughts on this schedule.

Thanks!

--Doug

Indeed it was nice to have more participants this round and diverse interpretation too. Well done to us all and particularly thank you to Pyrogallol for the organization. 

Yes, indeed. Well done to the winners! And many thanks, Pyrogallol, for organizing this round.  I look forward to Doug A's choice of theme. The proposed schedule looks fine to me.

All best

John

Well done Doug A and thanks for the 'company' of Bateleur as runner up. Also thanks to Pyrogallol for the organizing side of things which is not easy.

I feel that advance promotion in respective sub-forums could help promote greater participation as I am sure there are a lot of LTM users who are not aware of this friendly competition.

I think if we all think of a theme and send them to Doug A sometime so he can choose as he wishes, may be helpful.