safe to use the Sigma EM-140 Ring flash with SL2?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By menschfotograf
      Gekauft im August 2020 im deutschen Fachhandel. Keine Macken, alles wie neu.

Ich habe meist elektronisch ausgelöst, also gibt es kaum mechanische Auslösungen.

Sie erhalten eine Rechnung mit MwSt. auf Ihren Namen.

Tier- und coronafreier Nichtraucherhaushalt.
    • By RF’sDelight
      Aus meiner Sammlung verkaufe ich ein Leica bzw. Leitz Summicron-R 1:2/50 (2-Cam, 11218), Seriennummer 2389284 mit Gegenlichtblende, passendem Objektivdeckel, passendem UVa-Filter (VI) und OVP (siehe Bilder)
      Es kann an alle Leicaflex und Leicaflex SL Kameras mit R-Bajonett verwendet werden und über entsprechende Adapter natürlich auch an aktuellen Digitalkameras.
      Das Objektiv ist sauber und trotz seines Alters, ca. 50 Jahre, in einem sehr guten Zustand. Die Fokussierung läuft gleichmäßig, die halben Blendenstufen rasten sauber ein. Das Glas erscheint mir nahezu makellos und die Blendenlamellen sind frei von Spuren. 
      Bezahlung per Überweisung, Kostenloser Versand (EU, CH, NOR)
      Dies ist ein Privatverkauf unter Ausschluss der Gewährleistung bzw. Sachmängelhaftung. Ein Umtausch und Rückgabe sind ebenso ausgeschlossen.
      - - - - - - 
      I am selling a Leica or Leitz Summicron-R 1:2/50 (2-Cam, 11218), serial number 2389284 with lens hood, matching lens cap, matching UVa filter (VI) and original box (see pictures).
      It can be used on all Leicaflex and Leicaflex SL cameras with R bayonet and of course on current digital cameras via appropriate adapters.
      The lens is clean and in very good condition despite its age of about 50 years. The focusing runs smoothly, the half aperture stops snap in cleanly. The glass seems almost flawless to me and the aperture blades are free of traces. 
      Payment by bank transfer, Free shipping (EU, CH, NOR).
      This is a private sale. Excluded are any warranty or liability for material defects, exchange and return. 
    • By pele2010
      Hey , 

I can't find an angle viewfinder for the SL2.

How do you manage to make low or high angle picture without using your phone. 
      Is there any DIY that you can recommend? 

And apart of this: 
      is there a menu point to mirror the image of the camera? If so we could just use a mirror or something reflective 
      as a mirror. 

And yes I know that you can take the picture and alter the framing. But sometimes its quit nice to see what you are doing.
      I am enjoying both methods but I would like to achieve the method with more control. 
      Curious how you solve this challenge. 

kind regards Peter
    • By chris_tribble
      This may seem a bit obvious, but after having followed a general principle of having a 2 minute auto power off, and being left with 50% power after a day's walking and maybe 60 images, I decided to switch to a 10 second auto power off, and I'm finding I still have a full bar indicated after the same kind of use.  If you've been unhappy with battery-life, I'd recommend playing with the power-off settings and seeing what improvements you can make.  For information, I'm not experiencing significant start up delays either.  Just touch the shutter button and everything's good to go pretty well immediately.
    • By Ciamprob
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!