Best Leica Dealers Online? Negotiations? Markup?

Cayenne

Advertisement (gone after registration)

7 minutes ago, Einst_Stein said:

LOL!

“No politics in this forum!”

You miss my point entirely.  The OP, as far as I can determine, lives in the US (he’s asked about shipping to the US).  If so, I recommend US dealers to avoid questions and issues over fees, taxes, etc, as well as for building relationships (in part to get better deals down the road), for warranty and return policies and ease of navigation, etc. Nothing to do with politics.  Please speak for yourself.

Jeff

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 9:13 AM, Luke_Miller said:

I've dealt exclusively with Poplash.  Five bodies and numerous lenses.  Some new, more used/demo.  When my Monochrom went to New Jersey for sensor replacement and Leica NJ quit responding to me, Tony stepped in and got my camera back for me.  Great folk and fair pricing.

Thank you all for the input!!

I have a M10M on the way to get here tomorrow, from PopFlash.

I think I got a decent deal from what limited pricing info I could find on the internet, and offers I got from dealers.

I am very excited!!

But I was kinda hoping with such an expensive product, I might could find something like I have found online about cars, what dealer invoices are, how much markup they have and give myself a better position to deal from.

Anyway, now...I'm trying to research and find what used lenses are generally going for and what to wait for....but I have to save some serious money first, like for at least a year.

;)

Thank you everyone!!

C

• 2 months later...