Shall I Consolidate the number Leica M cameras I own?

M10Alpine

37 minutes ago, Gobert said:

And lenses?

Sorry, I thought that was obvious ! 14 lenses. One per body. 

The best part about this is that if I buy a new lens, I must get a new body! And if I decide to gift myself a new body, I need a lens to come with it... doesn't get better... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Advertisement (gone after registration)

55 minutes ago, Steven said:

The best part about this is that if I buy a new lens, I must get a new body! And if I decide to gift myself a new body, I need a lens to come with it... doesn't get better... 

ideal, never changing means no dust on the sensor.

8 hours ago, T25UFO said:

You still have some way to go before you catch up with @Flu.  He has all seven variants of the 50mm APO 😃

I know. And as far as I remember, he once told me that the one he enjoys using the most is the Titanium one. 
And since I just acquired an MP Titane …….. 

• Haha 2

On 9/22/2021 at 10:09 PM, Steven said:

I hope the burglars don't come to my house. 

P.S. Everything that you see on that shelf leaves the shelf. On a daily basis. Even in the rain. 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

This is hilarious I have the same Cohiba Chess Humidor.... Sadly not as many MP's yet....

• Like 1

On 9/23/2021 at 8:43 PM, Steven said:

Shall we get Leica rehab's number on speed dial? 

On 9/24/2021 at 4:13 AM, Steven said:

I've been thinking about the 50 APO LHSA in silver... But I'm undecided. I like character, not so much modern lenses, but people tell me this one is worth it. 

I bought one in black paint for about 20k USD, sold it after 2 months. I didn't quite like the character, in fact I prefer the regular v5 cron in terms of rendering. And oh, I made 3k out of the deal so...

5 hours ago, carlosmcse said:

All you need is 1 M camera and a couple of lenses. If you’re a photographer professionally then a backup M. You’re turning into a gear collector. There’s nothing wrong with that, but you should spend money on travel and developing your skills instead of buying cameras and lenses.

All you need is an M10-R and a couple of lenses. Just turn those B&W if you like B&W. Nobody will be able to tell the difference. 

Seems quite directive for a first appearance in this forum 🤣

Anyway, as it has been said, some can afford 30 cameras, 30 lenses, and 30 trips a year. But more importantly, some acquire a lot of gear to use it, not to collect it, as it is the case for me. It doesn’t matter what it is, if i own it, it’s because i am going to use it. Most likely very frequently. 

I can cure any GAS. No need for your close ones to know. Discrete & reliable. I take no cash or card, you compensate my service with special edition and rare M bodies. Sorry not taking lenses or accessories at the moment.
Disclaimer: If it turns out that even after intensive therapy sessions you cannot be cured, you get an official signed & stamped 24kt gold plated plaque saying you are a "COLLECTOR" for free. No refunds.