Village Views - Corfe Castle in Close-Up

Advertisement (gone after registration)

A walk this month around the village with D-Lux 7.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Keith (M)
      You can't see me...

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! D-Lux 7.
    • By PRABHA
      A common scene on a village side of india
    • By Vieri
      Bat's Head, taken at sunset last February during a Workshop I led in Dorset, UK. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Thank you for viewing, best regards
      Vieri
    • By Vieri
      Next week I'll be again working in Dorset, and this image (taken there during a Workshop One-on-One last December) came to my mind. This is the famous Durdle Door, but the sky that evening inspired me to go for a very long exposure, 200 seconds for a very dramatic B&W. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm Super-Wide-Heliar and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Thank you for viewing, best regards
      Vieri
    • By Vieri
      Last light at Kimmeridge Bay, in Dorset. I truly love exploring and photographing the ledges at Kimmeridge for detail work, they are so inspiring and I find them always rewarding, with almost any light. I took this photograph during a Workshop One-on-One in Dorset I led in October 2017. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Vieri